Thursday 28 February 2013

The Questions Tag

Questions:

1. Do you have any nicknames, given to you by your family? 
Yes, when I was very little, my parents and close relatives kept calling me Chichi, which I wasn't particularly fond of.

2. Do you have any weird habits? 
I bet I do! Quite a few in fact. When I get up in the morning, the very first thing I do is make the bed. And that's saying something, considering all I really want to do is make myself a coffee.
Whenever I go to a grocery store that sells fruit, I spend at least 10 minutes at their fruit aisle.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I think my phobias a pretty standard, but still - flying on a plane, heights, elevators, walking on glass/see-through floors if I'm really far away from the floor below... I believe that's all.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast when alone? 
Nicole Scherzinger feat. TI - Whatever you like.

5. Biggest pet peeves?
Stupidity, rudeness and a messy kitchen/dirty dishes. Oh, and unblended foundation.

6. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
My partner is always to my right.

7. Did you have any stuffed animals as a child? What were their names? 
I had one yellow lion, but I never played with it or anything. It was hanging from a nail in the wall and it didn't have a name.

8. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
A Venti Americano.

9. Which way do you face in the shower?
The shower head is behind my back.

10. Do you have any weird body skills?
No.

11. What's your favourite comfort food? Food that's bad for you, but you would eat it anyway?
I don't find comfort in food at all, to be honest. To me food is something your body needs to carry on with its natural bodily processes, and while taste is enjoyable, if something doesn't have a taste or tastes bad, I would probably still eat it. However, I do have a bad habit when it comes to food - I can easily overeat with fruit - 10 plums, 2 apples, 4 nectarines and 2-3 pears, for example would be an entire meal for me. Now this may sound "healthy", but I end up curled up on the floor, having bad stomach cramps.
12. What are some of your favourite things to eat?
I will try to keep the list as short as possible... Figs, mangoes, blueberries, prawns, mussels, eggs (boiled only), muesli and any extremely spicy dishes.

13.  What are your least favourite things to eat?
I dislike most sweet things, but generally speaking chocolate, sweets, etc. This is a weird one - oil and olive oil as dressings. I am also not a fan of "baked goods", such as doughnuts, croissants, bread in general, cupcakes/muffins (I don't really know what the difference is between the two...). While I enjoy raw nuts, I dislike baked ones. 

14. Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Peach Barley Squash with water. I think I may be a tiny bit addicted. 

15. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Vodka tonic.

16. What is my dream destination for a trip?
I am a bit weird when it comes to "trips", as I love travelling and seeing new places, but my "dream destinations" are on the opposite ends of the spectrum. My top choices would be New York, Milan, Venice, Rome. Also, I would love to go to some remote places, like a small village in a snowy mountain range or a villa near a lake. 

17. Dream job?
Something in the medicinal research area. 

18. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Being happily married, living in a house with my husband and our cat and dog, being successful at what I do, travelling to different places across the planet. That's exactly where I want to be in 10 years time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment