Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Skincare Routine








My skincare routine is divided in 4 parts - Mornings, Makeup Removal, Evenings, Treatments

Mornings: I wash my face with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin. Followed by patting my face dry and applying my daily moisturiser Vichy Normaderm. Then I put on my Paula's Choice Sun Care Weightless Finish Sunscreen Spray SPF 30.

Makeup Removal: I massage Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 makeup remover onto my skin for about 5-7 minutes to break down my daily makeup and remove it with a porous facial sponge. I then follow with a gentle exfoliator Garnier Pure 3 in 1.

Evenings: I gently massage my Vichy Aqualia Antiox Serum onto my skin. Once it has soaked in, I reach for my Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich 48-hour Hydration Cream all over my face. For my eye area I employ my Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate, which completes my daily skin care procedures.

Treatments: About once or twice a week I use Mudd peel-off mask for deeper cleansing of my skin. I do get the occasional spot here and there, which is usually around the chin area, so to treat it locally I use Quinoderm 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel before I go to bed.

The majority of the products mentioned in this article have been reviewed in more depth in previous posts (CLICK & CLICK).


I hope you found this article helpful!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment